Name: Matt Pritiko
Date of Birth: June 9, 1988
Residence: London, Ontario
Height: 6' 4"
Weight: 185 lbs.
Years Racing: 13
Hobbies: Kart Racing, Volleyball, Wakeboarding, Golfing
Hailed as one of Canada's brightest young drivers, Matt Pritiko has been labeled as a "Can't Miss Talent"" by industry insiders. At the age of 18, Pritiko has completed high school and will begin the next step in his education at Fanshawe College. Pritiko is already a champion on the track with both divisional and national titles to his credit in just eleven years of competition.
With a resume that includes a World Karting Association Winter Nationals title in the 80cc junior division, an Ontario Grand Nationals Championship in Intercontinental C and multiple regional level victories and podiums throughout his karting career, the young Pritiko is beginning his climb to motorsports stardom.
In 2005, the London, Ontario resident got his first taste in car racing as he was selected by Canadian roadracing legend Ron Fellows to join the Team Sunoco Ultra 94 program in the Bridgestone/Firestone F2000 Series. Matt performed very well claiming second overall in the series title chase and garnering a podium finish in eleven out of twelve events. With his strong driving talents, Pritiko also performed well off the track and for his efforts received the David Preston Sportsmanship Award.
2006 saw Pritiko enter his first Grand-Am Cup event at Virginia International Raceway. Competing in a six hour endurance race, Pritiko worked with fellow drivers, competitors and team engineers flawlessly. Taking in as much information as possible, Matt showed the speed and gained the necessary experience to take a shot for future titles.
More important than on track results is Matt's off track presence; Pritiko is prototypical of the new breed of racer, a person as comfortable dealing with people as he is driving at the limit. His charisma, personality and appeal are second to none and they attract the exposure needed to provide supporting companies the benefits they deserve. In 2009, Pritiko will be extremely busy by focusing his attention on the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series.
2011 - Second Year in Stock Car racing
- 2nd in points Delaware Speedway
- Numerous podiums throughout Ontario
2010 - Rookie Year
- Delaware Speedway Rookie of the Year
- NASCAR Ontario Rookie of the Year
- 3rd Overall in North America for NASCAR
- 6th in Delaware Speedway points
- Koni Challenge Series - Driver for Compass360 Racing Honda Si
- Koni Challenge Series - Driver for Predators Autosports Cobalt SS
- Two top tens
- One top five
- Grand-Am Koni Challenge Championship
- First Grand Am Cup Event
- Virginia International Raceway 6 Hour Endurance Race
- Sunoco Team Ultra 94 Team Member
- Bridgestone/Firestone F2000 Series - 2nd overall
- Podium in eleven out of twelve events
- David Preston Sportsmanship Award Winner
- Ontario Kartsport Development Group ICC - Grand National Champion
- Crystal Cup ICC - 3rd place
- Canadian National Championships ICC - 5th place
- SuperKarts! USA SuperNationals S1 - 4th place
- Sunoco Ron Fellows Karting Championship ICC - 4th place
- World Karting Association ICC - 6th place
- Five podium finishes
- Selected to Team Sunoco Ultra 94